Volunteer Center Affiliates
Community Thread’s Volunteer Center helps connect volunteers to your organization and provides support to volunteer managers too!
• Use Community Thread Connect – our online, searchable database – to post volunteer opportunities
• Include your volunteer opportunities in our monthly e-newsletter and as a Friday Feature on our social media platforms
• Receive volunteer referrals from Community Thread
Volunteer Management Support.
• Develop professional volunteer management skills through networking and education events
• Consult with Community Thread Volunteer Center staff on topics like designing group projects, working with youth volunteers and more
• Get access to templates for volunteer materials such as handbooks and job descriptions
• Receive volunteer assistance to complete a one day service project at your site on the third Saturday in May
• Submit nominations for the Community Involvement Awards to recognize your outstanding volunteers
• Be the first to know when special projects or opportunities arise at Community Thread
Click here to see a full list of affiliate benefits.
Interested in becoming an Affiliate? Complete our Affiliate Registration Form
Questions? Contact Community Thread’s Volunteer Center at 651-439-7434.
Learn more about Community Thread’s Vi Russell Award recognizing volunteer managers by clicking below.
In 1994 the Vi Russell Award for Excellence in Volunteer Leadership was established to honor extraordinary volunteer managers who have mobilized, inspired, and led volunteers to meet local needs through citizenry and service. This year’s award winner is Dianne Vierling, the volunteer coordinator at Family Means. Click below to learn more about Dianne.