Community Thread’s Holiday Hope Program
Each year, Community Thread matches hundreds of individuals and families to sponsors who provide individually chosen gifts or gift cards and a holiday meal.
Holiday Hope serves those who live within the following communities: Afton, Bayport, Baytown Township, Grant, Hugo, Lake Elmo, Lakeland, Lakeland Shores, Landfall, Marine on St. Croix, Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, St. Mary’s Point, St. Croix Beach, Stillwater, West Lakeland Township, Withrow, and Woodbury.
How Can I Get Involved?
Each year, there are a unique ways to help support Community Thread’s Holiday Hope Program!
- Become a Sponsor – Support individuals or families during the holiday season. 2022 Holiday Hope Sponsorship forms are not available yet.
- Donate Gifts and Gift Cards to support Holiday Hope Recipients – Donate gifts or gift cards and a holiday meal for individuals and families. Donations are accepted year round. Click here to view the gift card wish list. Click here to view the gift wish list. Donation Drop off: Community Thread, 2300 Orleans St. W. Stillwater, MN 55082, Monday – Friday, 9am-4pm
- Make an Online Donation – Support Holiday Hope through an online cash donation. Donations are accepted year round. Click here to donate online
- Volunteer your Time – Sign-up for an opportunity to volunteer in November or December. Opportunities include sorting gift cards, matching gift cards, and more! Volunteer registrations for the 2022 Holiday Hope Program are not available yet.
How Can I Double my Impact?
- ShopWithScrip is a gift card fundraiser that supports Community Thread. When you buy gift cards at face value, you can earn Community Thread up to 20% on every gift card you buy!
- AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Community Thread every time you shop on Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same prices and product selection as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Community Thread.
- Click here to learn more about these opportunities to double your impact!
We’ve been through so much this year and couldn’t afford basic needs. Holiday Hope allowed our family to get necessities, such as socks, pajamas and food. Thank you!
HOLIDAY HOPE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Things to Know
- Holiday Hope registration is now closed. Information for the 2022 Holiday Hope Program will be available in October 2022.
Online Registration for Holiday Hope
Online registration for Holiday Hope is closed. If you or someone you know is still in need of assistance this holiday season, please call 651-439-7434 to make an appointment for the Holiday Hope Gift Room.
- Appointments are required, and will be made on a first come first serve basis.
- Please note that you must meet the Holiday Hope requirements below to receive gifts.
- Holiday Hope Recipient Requirements:
- Items Needed:
Holiday Hope Recipient Eligibility
You must be experiencing a financial hardship.
Holiday Hope is happy to serve families with children ages 18 and under, older adults age 55+ and adults with disabilities who live in the following communities: Afton, Bayport, Baytown Township, Grant, Hugo, Lake Elmo, Lakeland, Lakeland Shores, Landfall, Marine on St. Croix, Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, St. Mary’s Point, St. Croix Beach, Stillwater, West Lakeland Township, Withrow, and Woodbury,
Items Needed for Registration
- FORM OF IDENTIFICATION for each household member. This may be a driver’s license, State ID card or Passport for each member of the household, including children age 18 and under. Accepted forms of ID for children include birth certificate, school ID or health insurance card.
- PROOF OF CURENT ADDRESS. Provide a piece of mail with proof of current address, such as a utility bill, paycheck stub or bank account statement listing CURRENT address. It must be dated within the last 60 days.
If you have additional questions about Community Thread’s Holiday Hope Program, please contact HolidayHope@CommunityThreadMN.org or call 651-439-7434.