Now Serving more communities!
This year marks the 50-year anniversary of our Holiday Hope program. Since 1970, we have offered hope to individuals and families throughout the Stillwater Area School District during the holiday season.
This year, our reach will go even further!
We are excited to announce that we are partnering with Christian Cupboard Emergency Food Shelf to serve those who live in Woodbury, Oakdale and Landfall.
What is Holiday Hope?
Community Thread’s Holiday Hope program connects people in need to those willing to provide support during the holidays. Low-income families, older adults and adults with disabilities are matched with sponsors who provide individually chosen gifts and a holiday meal. Every year, over 400 local households benefit from the generosity of the community.
Become a Sponsor.
Purchase gift cards and a holiday meal for an individual or family.
Double Your Impact
We’ve been through so much this year and couldn’t afford basic needs. Holiday Hope allowed our family to get necessities, such as socks, pajamas and food. Thank you!
HOLIDAY HOPE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Holiday Hope is happy to serve families with children ages 18 and under, older adults age 55+ and adults with disabilities who live in one of the following communities:
Afton – Bayport – Bayport Township – Grant – Lake Elmo – Lakeland – Landfall – Marine on St. Croix – Oakdale – Oak Park Heights – St. Mary’s Point – St. Croix Beach – Stillwater – Withrow – Woodbury
things to know
- Registration will be for GIFT CARDS ONLY.
- Gifts will be $50 per adult and $75 per child.
- Each household will also receive a $25 or $50 gift card for groceries depending on household size.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
- FORM OF IDENTIFICATION for each household member. This may be a driver’s license, State ID card or Passport for each member of the household, including children age 18 and under. Accepted forms of ID for children include birth certificate, school ID or health insurance card.
- PROOF OF CURENT ADDRESS. Provide a piece of mail with proof of current address, such as a utility bill, paycheck stub or bank account statement listing CURRENT address. It must be dated within the last 60 days.
WAYS TO REGISTER
October 1, 2020 at 9am through December 7, 2020 at 5pm.
Applicants will be prompted to upload copies of identification for everyone being registered and proof of current address.
October 13 – November 21
Weekend and evening appointments available.
October 26 – November 30
Mondays, 12 – 2pm
Fridays, 10am – 12pm
October 8 – October 29
Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30pm
November 4 – November 25
Wednesdays, 9:30 – 11:30am
Thursdays, 4:30 – 6:30pm